I am Philadelphia psychotherapist, Harold P. Kirby. Please contact me via this site or call 610-517-3127 for a brief consultation and fee schedule per 60-minute individual session. While I do not take any insurance my rates are competitive with the national standard.
Services such as OCD and anxiety disorders treatment may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Generally I supply you with a receipt for services including all appropriate coding information and you submit it to your insurance company for the amount of outpatient benefit they will pay. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session if my provider is not in network?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.